Personal Injury Litigation
No one wants to be involved in an accident. Auto accidents, falls, or industrial accidents are traumatic events that exact a large toll on those involved. The aftermath of an injury usually involves medical care, property damage, and navigating the legal landscape.
No one wants to become involved in a lawsuit. However, if you are injured or if you are being sued, it is important to protect yourself.
What types of injury cases does Kuhn Garver, LLC handle?
- Kuhn Garver handles personal injury cases on behalf of individuals and corporations. These types of cases include:
- Wrongful Death
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Motor vehicle accidents, including
- 18-wheeler accidents
- Pedestrian vs. automobile accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Public transportation accidents
- Company vehicle accidents
- Premises liability, including
- Slip/trip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Falling merchandise
- Injuries/accidents caused by the condition of a building
- Public event accidents
- Accidents or injuries due to improper security
- Intentional acts
- General negligence
What do I do if I get into an accident?
- Call the police so a report can be made.
- Take photographs of the vehicle damage and the position of the vehicles after the accident.
- Do not admit fault, you might not know your rights!
- Seek medical attention immediately if you are injured.
- Do not give a statement to any insurance company.
- Call Kuhn Garver, LLC for a free appointment and case evaluation.
Should I hire a lawyer?
- Yes, Kuhn Garver, LLC is specially trained and experienced in representing injured clients and corporations with regard to accidents. The initial consultation is free.
Will I have to go to court?
- Potentially. However, most cases are settled out of court. Importantly, Kuhn Garver, LLC has the knowledge, skill and experience to prepare your case such that most cases resolve short of trial.